Insurance Services

home coverage

The Home-Guard® policy provides outstanding protection for your most important asset — your home. The policy offers a variety of coverages to protect your dwelling and personal property. It also offers protection against possible financial disaster from accidents or injuries occurring on your property or from your personal acts.

farm coverage

The Farm-Guard® protects the members of your household against financial disaster from accidents or injuries occurring on your farm — whether you're a farm owner or tenant. The policy provides a broad range of standard coverages as well as a variety of optional coverages to customize protection to fit your farming operation.

tenant coverage

Even if you don’t own your home or residence, First Maxfield offers a Tenant Home Guard to protect your personal property, additional living expenses, personal liability, and personal injury. 

Liability(Must be written in conjunction with a property policy)

• Farm Liability
• Owners, Landlords, and Tenants Liability (OL&T)
• Comprehensive Personal Liability (CPL)

This list is not all-encompassing. Contact a First Maxfield Mutual agent using our “Find an Agent” tab for more information on what policy will be the best fit for you.